Community Partnerships Program
The Community Partnerships program announced in 2012 replaces Endo’s Corporate Giving Program. The updated community partnerships program focuses on providing organizations near our sites with funding and employee involvement. Endo also offers a matching gift program and employee community involvement grants to support employees’ philanthropic efforts and volunteer activities.
- Basic necessities to people in need (e.g., food, shelter, access to healthcare, etc.)
- Access to science programs for children and young adults (Grades 1st to 12th) to generate an interest in science education and ultimately pursuing a career in science. Preference will be given to programs that target underprivileged children and young adults
Community Partnerships donations guidelines:
- Organization/program must be located within 25 miles of one of our facilities (see list below
- Organization must be based in the U.S. and classified as a 501(c)(3) organization by the IRS
- Request should include employee volunteer opportunities (i.e., drive to collect items or volunteer activities)
- Event sponsorships will only be considered if a group of employees volunteer at the event or participates to fundraise to support the charity.
Greater Chestnut Ridge, NJ*
*includes Chestnut Ridge, NY & Montebello, NY
Types of requests that will not be considered are:
- Medical or clinical education grants
- Membership dues
- Direct contributions to individuals (e.g., scholarship or hardship assistance)
- Funding for sectarian and religious organizations
- Private foundations
- Memorial funds
- Labor organizations
- Sports teams
- Medical conferences or symposiums
- Organizations or programs that discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, or disability
Medical, research and educational grants do not qualify for Community Partnership funding. Organizations seeking funding for Investigator Sponsored Research please go to www.endorequests.com.
Important information for all applicants:
- Any contribution should be considered a one-time commitment without guarantee of renewal (unless a multiple year commitment letter from Endo is received).
- Requests are only considered for the current calendar year.
- Limit one application, per organization, per calendar year.
- Organizations that receive a grant of $50,000 or more will be required to submit a final report (11 months after grant or at the project end date, if earlier) before a new request is considered.
- All funding decisions are at the sole discretion of Endo Pharmaceuticals and may not be appealed.
How to Apply for Community Partnerships Funding
All requests must be submitted by the organization through the online request form.
Faxed, mailed, e-mailed or phoned requests will not be considered.
Application submission does not guarantee funding
To submit a NEW application, please have your charitable Tax ID/EIN number ready and click here to submit an application for community partnerships funding.
Please note a completed and signed W-9 form (organization name and address must match online application) are required to be submitted with the online application
Applicants may log-in to their account at any time to check the status of submitted requests.
Organizations may send questions about the community partnerships to External.Affairs@endo.com. This e-mail address is not for solicitations and educational grant inquires.