Healthcare Partnerships support 501(c) organizations that align with our goals of providing access to care and improving patient outcomes in one or more of the following ways:
- Cultivate awareness of men’s and women’s urological health conditions
- Provide solutions related to pain and prescription drug abuse through education and awareness
- Foster advocacy efforts on behalf of protecting and improving quality of care for the patients we serve
Important information for all applicants:
- Any contribution should be considered a one-time commitment without guarantee of renewal (unless a multiple year commitment letter from Endo is received).
- Requests are only considered for the current calendar year.
- Limit one application, per organization, per calendar year.
- Organizations that receive a grant of $50,000 or more will be required to submit a final report (11 months after grant or at the project end date, if earlier) before a new request is considered.
- All funding decisions are at the sole discretion of Endo Pharmaceuticals and may not be appealed.
- No more than 25% of an organization's total funding for the year may come from Endo.
Types of requests that will not be considered are:
- Medical or clinical education grants
- Membership dues
- Direct contributions to individuals (e.g., scholarship or hardship assistance)
- Funding for sectarian and religious organizations
- Private foundations
- Memorial funds
- Labor organizations
- Sports teams
- Medical conferences or symposiums
- Organizations or programs that discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, or disability
Medical, research and educational grants do not qualify for Healthcare Partnership funding. Organizations seeking funding for Investigator Sponsored Research please go to www.endorequests.com
How to Apply for Healthcare Partnerships Funding
All requests must be submitted by the organization through the online request form.
Faxed, mailed, e-mailed or phoned requests will not be considered.
Application submission does not guarantee funding
Please have your charitable Tax ID/EIN number ready and click here to submit a NEW application for healthcare partnerships funding.
Please note a completed and signed W-9 form (organization name and address must match online application) are required to be submitted with the online application
Applicants may log-in to their account at any time to check the status of submitted requests.
Organizations may send questions about the healthcare partnerships to External.Affairs@endo.com. This e-mail address is not for solicitations and educational grant inquires.